Sunday, 29 December 2013

Finally!...


Hope you all lovely readers had a beautiful Christmas!
We kept it really simple this year, just the two of us and some simple presents.



And finally!....

It´s here, the end of the year, the year that did not seem to have an end.
It´s here, and looks like we made it through.

I have to be honest here and tell you that I´ve had better ones!

So much stuff went on in our lives and the people around us, so I´m ready for an all new and fresh one. A clean slate for every one.
We take the lessons we learned and hope to improve them over the coming year.  
Cherish the good things and enjoy them even more.

I hope you all start off a great 2014 and hope to talk to you more often!






Love you all!!



1 comment:

  1. <3
    I hope, you had some nice holidays and a great start into 2014 and that this year will be really great for you! Wish you all the best!

    Love, Midsommarflicka

    ReplyDelete