Wednesday, 11 December 2013

sad things do happen

Yes I´m still here! Sorry it is not with a happy post

But sometimes live is not working with you and you're blogging schedule is it?

For me this time is was my sweet cat Lucky that made every thing else seem unimportant for a while.

I had to make the very, very, very hard decision to put her to sleep, sad times for sure and very difficult.

I know, she made it all the way to 22 years without any problems along the way. That is a very long time for a cat, I know.
But it made it even harder to make the decision.
I knew her longer then I have known most of the people in my life. We have made it through the happy and sad times together.
She was never a happy cat and did not want anyone near her, even worse she always got so stressed and scared when other people would come into the house. BUT she always came to me, talked to me and cuddled up to me at night. She truly was MY best friend and I miss her terribly. She was the one who loved me unconditionally, always. I was the one that was lucky that she spent her life with!!!!




I hope she will find a new best friend in heaven.  Oh! and smoked salmon!





5 comments:

  1. oh no! i'm so sorry for your loss. but it sounds like you gave her a lovely home and a happy life and good friend in your person, and vica versa. I hope you will heal soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anikó. i keep telling myself it was better for her, did not want to see her suffer :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry for your loss. Pets are like family and it's so hard to let them go.

    ReplyDelete